Thursday, February 6, 2014

Whats Been Going On Around MSF

Around here it has been cold this winter. So I've been knitting on some warm projects:


Some green socks in Merino Nylon 2-ply.


This is some Wool Bamboo in Red. It is a pattern that will be showing up in my pattern shop at some future date.


And speaking of the pattern shop, I've been working on the pattern for this mug cozy. For some reason, I never took notes when I made it. I ALWAYS take notes when I am altering a pattern or making one up from scratch. I like to be able to make things again. So I've been working on this all week trying to figure out what size needles I used and how many rows are in a repeat. I have a number of patterns that are almost ready for the shop. They just want pictures. I expect to spend the next few months filling up the pattern shop over on Ravelry and maybe adding some to the etsy shop.

I'm thinking about filling out the color selections in the shop this spring. I have a lot of colors that are only available in one yarn, and I would like to change that. You might wonder why I said 'this spring' and not right now. It takes yarn a lot more time to dry after being dyed in the winter. When it is warmer out, yarn dries faster even if it is hanging indoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment